Cookies are small computer files stored in the user’s computer that help us recognize the user. It helps the website to remember information about your visit, like your preferred language and other settings. That can make your next visit easier and the site more useful to you.
Cookies are essential for internet to work correctly by providing several advantages to improve interactive services, making web browsing easier. Cookies do not damage hardware but rather help us to identify and solve errors.
The following information will help you to understand the different types of cookies used:
- Session Cookies: these are temporary cookies that are stored in browser cookie file until the user leaves the webpage, leaving no trace on the hard drive. Information obtained via these cookies is used to analyse how users interact with the website. This helps us to improve the web content and experience, making it more user friendly.
- Permanent Cookies: These are stored on the hard drive and our website reads them every time the user visits the site. A permanent cookie has an expiry date. The cookie will stop working after that date.
The following is a list of the main cookies used in our web, namely:
- Strictly necessary cookies are for example those that are used for correct web browsing or those that allow services to be carried out by the user or cookies that are used to ensure that the web page content loads correctly.
- Third party cookies such as those used in social networks or for complementary external content
- Analytic cookies are used for periodical maintenance to offer the best possible service to the user. The main function is to collect information and report statistical data.
RELATION AND DESCRIPTION OF THE COOKIES THAT WE USE ON THE WEB PAGE:
The following table shows how cookies are used on our webpage:
__utma __utmb __utmc __utmz _ga _gat
|Recoger información sobre la navegación de los usuarios por el sitio con el fin de conocer el origen de las visitas y otros datos similares a nivel estadístico. No obtiene datos de los nombres o apellidos de los usuarios ni de la dirección postal concreta desde donde se conectan
|Google Analytics Centro de privacidad de Google: http://www.google.com/intl/es/policies/privacy/
Complementary Guarantees – Cookie Management:
As further complementary guarantee to the ones previously described, the registry of cookies could be subject to acceptance during the installation or update of the browser. Such acceptance can be revoked at any time via the content configuration and privacy options available.
Many browsers allow a private mode to be activated through which the cookies are always erased after the visit. Depending on each browser, this private mode can have different names. The following is a list of the most common browsers and the different names for “private mode”:
- Internet Explorer 8 and superior; InPrivate
- Safari 2 and superior; Navegación Private
- Opera 10.5 and superior; Navegación Private
- FireFox 3.5 and superior; Navegación Private
- Google Chrome 10 and superior; Anonimous
Important Note: Please read the Help section carefully of your browser in order to find out more about how to activate the “private mode”. Users can visit our webpage even though their browser is in “private mode”, however the session might not be optimum, and some functions may not work correctly.
NOTE: The information offered is dated March/ 2016 and inform you that with the passage of time cannot be exhaustive, although this policy periodically cookies is reviewed.